Digital Marketing Analyst
CGR Creative specializes in the creation, marketing, and analysis of digital assets. We’re changing the way our clients think about Digital Marketing. Our Digital-to-Dollars approach connects engagements like clicks, follows, and forwards to proven conversion paths that maximize ROI. Without assumptions. Without exceptions.
With our commitment to effective marketing, we cringe at mediocrity and are bored with greatness. At CGR we’re only interested in exceptional thinking and solutions.
If you’re exhausted by the corporate handcuffs or cookie-cutter agency cliches and are ready to contribute to no-bs, impactful marketing, be a part of a welcoming company culture, and have your hands in digital analytics – this might just be the perfect match for you.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Analyst with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking to join our passionate and collaborative team of “thinkers” to lead ongoing digital marketing efforts and strategies.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for analyzing complex data sets using online analytics tools to identify valuable insights and develop automated reporting to demonstrate the effectiveness of clients’ digital marketing initiatives.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Configure, implement, and administer Google Analytics including Google Analytics 4 (GA4)/GA360, Google Tag Manager, and Looker (formerly Google Data) Studio
- Partner with internal teams to analyze and report on key conversion points, recommending changes and/or creating cohesive strategies for client success
- Analyze and provide recommendations based on A/B testing
- Understand and assist with back-end integrations with other systems, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, etc
- Support additional digital marketing initiatives including paid search, display advertising, social media advertising, remarketing, e-commerce media buying, and search engine optimization
- Monitor client and agency deliverables, tasks, and resources in the internal project management system to complete work and meet deadlines accordingly
- Conduct competitive research to gather ideas for new strategies
- Continuously learning new technologies and techniques
QUALIFICATIONS AND KEY SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, computer science, statistics, marketing, or another related field
- 3+ years experience in online marketing and/or digital analytics, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience using Google Analytics (universal and GA4) and Google Tag Manager
- Experience feeding data from multiple data sources into Looker (formerly Google Data) Studio or other data visualization tools
- Hands-on competency with SQL and other database tools and languages
- Strong working knowledge of PPC, SEO, and SEM best practices.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
REQUIRED SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Google Analytics (GA4)
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Looker (formerly Google Data) Studio
- SEO Research Tools: Ahrefs, DeepCrawl, Moz, SemRush, etc.
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
- Meta Ads and Business Suite
- Twitter Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- Google Merchant Center
- Deep expertise in Microsoft Excel, including formulas such as VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Other data visualization platforms such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Google Cloud Platform – BigQuery
- Google Ads Certified
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
Job Type: Full-time
NOTE: This role is to work onsite in Charlotte, NC (South End) or remotely based in Denver, CO. Also open to someone working remotely in NC or SC that can travel to our South End office for occasional meetings.
If interested, Apply Now: