At CGR Creative, we're changing the way our clients think about Digital Marketing. With our Digital-to-Dollars approach, we connect engagements like clicks, follows and forwards to proven conversion paths that maximize ROI. Without assumptions. Without exceptions.
Our commitment to effective marketing has initiated an exciting evolution at CGR. We cringe at mediocrity and are bored with greatness. At CGR, we’re only interested in exceptional.
To support our continued growth and performance, we’re seeking a dynamic, details-driven Marketing Coordinator to provide account management support to our clients and internal teams. From small tasks to multi-faceted projects, this position will ensure that communication, deadlines, and deliverables are meticulously monitored to ensure that the agency’s exceptional work is accurate, on time, and on budget. We’re looking for a self-managed individual who seeks challenges and is not afraid to grab the bull by the horns and get the job done.
Our right-fit candidate will have a background in customer relations, communication, and project management, with at least three years of agency experience. This person loves to work in close-knit teams and thrives in an agile environment where decisions can be made quickly and your influence is real.
If you’re exhausted by the corporate handcuffs or cookie-cutter agency cliches and are ready to contribute to no-bs, impactful marketing, we’ll be waiting for your resume.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the intake of client requests, creating, assigning, and coordinating projects in a project management system. Be a constant liaison between clients, internal teams, and agency partners, and manages the workflow of projects to ensure they are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Be a communication hub and liaison between clients, internal teams and agency partners.
- Process client requests from intake to final delivery, gathering requirements and feedback and passing clear direction to internal teams.
- Monitor project progress and provide status updates through the agency’s project management system.
- Monitor agency workflow to ensure projects are delivered accurately and communicate any signs of project delay or out-of-scope requests
- Collaborate with department leads to allocate resources to support project’s seamless delivery.
- Assign staff to projects and tasks, monitor deadlines based on client needs and agency workload.
- Ensures that all final work completes the standard agency approval process before submission to clients or vendors.
- Proactively assess agency processes and workflows and provide recommendations for improvement and heightened efficiency.
- Attend client meetings and provide a thorough account of discussions, feedback, and deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KEY SKILLS
- Minimum of three years working within a sales and marketing environment or an agency setting, and two years of project management or account services experience required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and client-facing communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, highly organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent ability to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Self-started mentality with a confident attitude to drive the success of clients and the agency.
- Can organize, coordinate, and execute both small and large scale projects, using sound judgment to plan and prioritize many competing priorities.
- Uses independent judgment to make decisions.
- Willingness to step out of assigned duties to assist other team members.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication (proofreading) skills.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Project Management Sytems (Basecamp, ProWorkflow, etc.)
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year