At CGR Creative, we're changing the way our clients think about Digital Marketing. With our Digital-to-Dollars approach, we connect engagements to proven conversion paths that maximize ROI. Without assumptions. Without exceptions.
Our commitment to effective marketing has initiated an exciting evolution at CGR. We cringe at mediocrity and are bored with greatness. At CGR, we’re only interested in exceptional!
To support our continued growth and performance, CGR is seeking a WordPress Developer. This is a full-time, in-house position for a candidate willing to lead, learn and provide expert perspective to all development projects and agency best practices. Our right-fit candidate will provide leadership and guidance to in-house and contracted resources while performing hands-on development to design, maintain, test, and expand on new, and current projects in a variety of industries.
If you’re exhausted by the corporate handcuffs or cookie-cutter agency cliches and are ready to put your tech passion to the test, we’ll be waiting for your resume.
NOTE: Candidates who do not provide a digital portfolio will not be considered.
WordPress Developers at CGR are expected to provide design and development support for new and existing WordPress websites as well as web-based applications. The successful candidate will be expected to build new WordPress websites either from scratch or from preselected theme templates.
Another critical aspect of the job will be the maintenance of our large portfolio of existing websites and applications. Finally, we need a "thinker" who can and will provide expert consulting for new technologies and best practice methodologies.
General Job Duties:
- Consult with management and clients to establish a vision for future products or development projects.
- Manage and work with in-house and contracted resources to implement concepts:
- Design, develop, and maintain database driven, web-based applications, primarily on WordPress.
- Utilize a strong understanding of the WordPress core to manipulate admin (back-end) and theme (front-end) components.
- Maintain security, framework, and plugin updates for websites and web applications.
- Integrate third-party applications, APIs, marketing pixels, scripts, etc. into website builds.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to implement SEO best practices.
- Be a progressive, dedicated, creative and genius member of a an equally progressive, dedicated, creative and genius team.
Qualified candidates will have 3-4 years of successful and demonstrated website and application development work experience, or equivalent education. Front end, and UX design experience strongly preferred.
Required Skills and Technologies:
- CMS proficencies including Wordpress
- Responsive/mobile frameworks and cross browser and device compatibility
- Web User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design and development
Preferred Skills and Technologies:
- CMS proficencies including Adobe AEM, Shopfiy