At CGR Creative, we're changing the way our clients think about Digital Marketing. With our Digital-to-Dollars approach, we connect engagements like clicks, follows and forwards to proven conversion paths that maximize ROI. Without assumptions. Without exceptions.
Our commitment to effective marketing has initiated an exciting evolution at CGR. We cringe at mediocrity and are bored with greatness. At CGR, we’re only interested in exceptional.
To support our continued growth and performance, we’re seeking an innovative, creative and experienced content marketer to join our team. From social posts to full-on brochures, this position will be developing perfectly crafted content for a variety of channels. We need a message composing, comma checking fireball - and we think that could be you.
Our right-fit candidate will have thorough experience in copywriting, communications and project management, and thrive in an agile environment where decisions can be made quickly and your influence is real.
If you’re exhausted by the corporate handcuffs or cookie-cutter agency cliches and are ready to contribute to no-bs, impactful marketing, we’ll be waiting for your resume.
Develop content for all marketing communications including but not limited to, websites, blogs, press releases, email newsletters, social media, advertisements and brochures. Manage all content marketing and social media accounts, promotions, and campaigns.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Develop copy for websites, blogs, press releases, email newsletters, social media, advertisements, brochures, corporate communications, and any project that requires copy development.
- Proofread all agency and client-generated content
- Develop content for and manage all client and agency social media accounts
- Develop content for and manage all content marketing projects for all client and agency contracts and campaigns
- Develop strategies and measurement metrics for all social media and content marketing campaigns
- Work directly with clients and internal teams to develop effective content campaigns
QUALIFICATIONS AND KEY SKILLS
- Minimum of three years of experience in copywriting and digital content creation.
- Experience in managing deadlines and coordinating team projects.
- Can clearly and effectively understand complex industries and communicate to a variety of audiences.
- Can organize, manage, and execute both small and large scale projects, using sound judgment to plan and prioritize many competing priorities.
- Ability to develop strategies that align with corporate goals and agency philosophy.
- Uses independent judgment to make decisions.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to collaborate with internal teams.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Facebook and Facebook for Business
- Twitter + Twitter Analytics
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Drive experience a plus
- Photoshop experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year