At CGR Creative, we're changing the way our clients think about Digital Marketing. With our Digital-to-Dollars approach, we connect engagements like clicks, follows and forwards to proven conversion paths that maximize ROI. Without assumptions. Without exceptions.
Our commitment to effective marketing has initiated an exciting evolution at CGR. We cringe at mediocrity and are bored with greatness. At CGR, we’re only interested in exceptional.
To support our continued growth and performance, we’re seeking a Lead Web Developer and IT enthusiast. This is a full-time, in-house position for a candidate willing to lead, learn and provide expert perspective to all development projects and agency best practices. Our right-fit candidate will provide leadership and guidance to in-house and contracted resources while performing hands-on development to design, maintain, test, and expand on new, and current projects in a variety of industries.
If you’re exhausted by the corporate handcuffs or cookie-cutter agency cliches and are ready to put your tech passion to the test, we’ll be waiting for your resume.
NOTE: Candidates who do not provide a digital portfolio will not be considered.
Provide development support for new and existing websites and web based applications. Maintenance existing websites and applications and provide expert consulting for new technologies and best practice methodologies.
General Job Duties:
- Provide development support of websites and web based applications from basic text to robust eCommerce websites.
- Consult with management to establish a vision for future products or development projects.
- Manage and work with in-house and contracted resources to:
- Maintain security and framework updates for websites and web applications.
- Maintain the agency’s server network and implement security measures and best practices as needed.
- Design, develop and maintain database driven, web-based applications.
- Collaborate with online visibility team to implement SEO best practices.
- Be a progressive, dedicated, creative and genius member of a an equally progressive, dedicated, creative and genius team.
Qualified candidates will have 3-4 years of successful and demonstrated website and application development work experience, or equivalent education. Front end, and UX design experience strongly preferred.
Required Skills and Technologies:
- CMS proficencies including Wordpress, Joomla and Magento
- Responsive/mobile frameworks and cross browser and device compatibility
- Web User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design and development